Tuesday, August 17, 2010

mother will now take over

I LOVE AND WILL MISS YOU ALL!!! my mom will put up pictures and emails from me starting this week so keep in touch and if you want to write here are some addresses


Im not sure how long I will be in the provo
MTC because of my visa but you can write me a letter at

Sister Aubree Lyn Corbin
Belo Horizonte Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT, 84604
until oct 18

or you can go to DearElder.com so I get the email the same day!
you can email me at aubree.corbin@myldsmail.net

When I get to Brazil hopefully in October or sooner use the mission home address to send letters and packages until I know where I am living:

Sister Aubree Lyn Corbin
Brazil Belo Horizonte Mission
R. Sao Paulo, 1781, 10 Andar
Ed. 17 de Maio-Sala 1001 Lourdes
30170-132 Belo Horizonte- MG

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment